The process of vagina Detox can help you keep away from infections and disorders using perfectly natural methods. There are various techniques by which you can do it at home, namely the external and internal methods. For the external methods you need to use the options like steaming, cleaning, massaging etc. For the internal methods you can use organic herbal supplements which detox the vagina and the related organs internally. In this session you can get to know the basics of vagina detox and its probable long term benefits. If you are allergic to any of the specified ingredients, going through pregnancy or have existing medical conditions, you need to consult your gynecologist before applying any of the procedures in practice.
Vagina Detox – The Simple Procedures
Steaming is the ancient technique used in Asia, Africa, the Caribbean and other parts of the world since ages. You may perform this task a few weeks before your menstrual cycle or regularly once in fortnight.
- Ingredients: – The generic ingredients are one spoon of clove, eucalyptus oil, neem oil, rosemary oil, basil powder, ginger and garlic.
- Procedure: – Mix all the ingredients and store in a bottle for 24 hours. Store it I a cool place. Now you can boil the mix in two cups of water and let the steam clean your vagina. If you have a toilet bowl in your home you can pour the liquid ino it, wrap your abdomen region with a warm piece of cloth and sit on the toilet bowl after undressing. Regular exposure to the steam for 10 to 15 minutes one sitting can help in the elimination of maximum toxic elements.
- Benefits: – The vaginal sleeve contains many toxic elements due to menstruation, regular urinal activities, dampness in the innerwear, food toxins, hormonal imbalance, excess of fluid deposits etc. The steaming can eliminate the bacterial deposits on the external layers of the vagina, inner walls of the labia and the sleeve.
- Limitations: – Since the steaming is done externally, the penetration capacity into the inner walls of the vagina are limited.
- Alternate: – You can opt for the vaginal massage with the ingredients. For this you will need a soft cotton cloth which can retain the ingredients till you massage the inner walls. Make sure you don’t use any sharp or hard devices to push the cloth. You can do it with the help of your fingers or you may take eh help of your partner for performing the massage. Adding a few drops of castor oil to the ingredients can further enhance the benefits of immunity.
- Internal Detox: – This is one method which can eliminate all the internal toxins completely. For example you can consider the herbal preparation of an antioxidant liquid consisting of turmeric oil, Aloe Vera, garlic oil, gingerly oil, castor oil ( for carrying the other ingredients into the liver, uterus, intestine and other internal organs connected to the vagina) and honey. Turmeric and honey can combine to form healthy combination for cleaning the urinary bladder and the ovaries. Garlic oil is stated to be highly effective for cleaning the liver and the kidneys. Aloe Vera is highly recommended for balancing the health and fitness of the uterus and the bladder during menstrual cycles and menopause. When you combine these ingredients in a cup of warm water and consume early in the morning, you will be able to detox in a perfect manner.
Vagina Detox – Simple Tips
- Regular cleaning with herbal medication (used for steaming)
- Wear hygienic clothing and innerwear
- Keep your toilet hygienic and free from germs
- Avoid douching and follow medical instructions from your doctor